1. The men who control the activities of the bank will meet today.
2. They were chosen by all the parties who hold part ownership in
the bank. They were chosen by the
3. The board will discuss the hiring of a person to assist the president.
They must hire a new
4. They’ll also discuss the new announcement of the bank’s
financial condition. They’ll discuss the
5. Then they must make a decision a bout the earnings they’re
keeping back for later use. They must decide what to do about the
6. This is money held by the bank in addition to the amount the
stockholders put up to start the bank. It’s money held in addition
7. The board may want to pay some money to the stockholders out
of profits. They may give out
8. Quite a lot of money was left over this year after all the bank’s
expenses were paid. The
9. The president will ask the board to approve a large
to a customer. This money owned by the bank which the customer will
be permitted to use for a time and then return with an additional
payment for its use.
10. The board will probably discuss the money which the bank has
put into other businesses in order to make profits. They’ll
discuss the bank’s